Friday, February 27, 2009

The Valentine's present . Finally

I'm really happy today. I called my hubby last night to check on his health because he's sick last few days due to the overwork n body heat. Im really worried about him but last night i called him, i can tell he's feeling a lot better now juz some cough but he's really a bad bad boi cause he doesn't want to take medicine eventhough it's just some cough no matter how many time i persuade him,sigh. He called his parents last few days too i guess and kena bomb by both daddy and mummy,haha, and he still doesn't want to take those medicine. We talk a lil' last nite and then Mic said "B~ thz,thankz for the present. I really like it. muacks". I felt so sweet which soon leads me to sleep like a lil' bear,haha. I bet you guys might wonder what is that present my hubby is talkin' about,rite? It's actually a slideshow of me n him that i did for him as Valentine's day present but he's busy, sick and stuffs so he didn't manage to fetch it till now. I won't show it to you guys for now,haha.
I guess i'm not doing anything special today. Just waiting for my youtubes to load. I want to go out though to look for magazines. Not just any magazine though, i want to get Men's Uno sg version and Men's Folio sg version but sadly it's rather hard to find it in here,sigh. Hopefully i can get it before it's sold out. I really want to get it cause hubby did some modelling work for them so im very excited to his pictures,hehe. Muacks~

No comments: