Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Mistakes and Regrets..

i've made the worst mistake in my life for turning over you.
i tot that i dun love u no more but now i realise that i've let go
someone who love me the most...i just wanna let u noe that im sorry.
i noe u won't forgive me anymore..
i guess this is my punishment..
i should be a loner for my entire life..
im just a pathetic person,
i thought i will b better if i leave u since i dun love u anymore..
but now i noe..
a mistake that i would not forgive myself..
im not happy eventho it had passed a few days already..
even goin clubbing and hang out with frens..
it's like something is missing..
someone in the phone...
Anderson...
i always thought u r not good enough for me..
now to think back..
im the one who is not good enough for u..
im just a pathetic person...
since i was young..
i ve loved someone who i shouldnt love..
i ve always got hurt cuz i ve rejected..
now..
eventho ive rejected u.
im the one who got hurt the most i think..
is this fair?
wad the hell is goin on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i guess im meant to be heartbroken..

No comments: