Sunday, March 22, 2009

Belated Emotions.Endless Love

I feel so bless to have a hubby like u,Mic.
All u did for me, All the love you gave me.
It is worth the wait for those long single years.
I never feel my life so full before you come into my life.
You make me complete with your passionate love and care.
I do not know how to describe my love to you.
But what i know is, i feel wonderful now with you in my life.
I hope to be with you forever till eternity.
I will try my very best to make your life as complete as possible.
I love you,hubby.
I really do.
I really miss you, hubby.
I miss you most during bedtime,:p.
I crave for your hugs and kisses
And
I wanna do the same to you too.
I wish to bring you to meet my family one day in hope that they will accept us.
I hope that your parents can accept me too.
I love you,hubby.
I know i sound immature most of the time
That is because i want to "Manja" with you.
I want to take care of you.
I will strive with you through smooth and rough edges.
I want to be your extra hand in life.
Which when you're down,
I will cradle you in my love.
I will cheer you up and pick you up.
You're my one and only for eternity.
I love you hubby.
Muacks~
--<@**BB love Ayg for eternity**@>---





No comments: