Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Moment
Im so touched that my hubby called me up just now and sing birthday song to me..
I feel so sweet, so touch till i always cry thought i had watery eyes..hahaha..
love u hubby. You're the best. Wanna hugg u kiss u all way round haha..:p
It've been quite sometimes when we had such a long talk. I really enjoy the whole conversation but not the fact that i got bitten by damn lots of mosquito outside, away from my friend, hahaha.
Hubby, Bb wanna sleep now..it's 16th march 1.40am d. I'm so tired hubby. Miss you so much and haha quite funny thinking about how you wanna celebrate your birthday, Valentine's Day and my birthday together next time with 3 cakes all by ourself, hahaha. It's quite funny too when my friends making fun of my big tummy,hehe. That time i was thinking about the Jim Looner tho. Hehe..love u..Good nite hubby,ur precious baby wanna go to sleep now so take care ok?..huggz

LOVE YOU HUBBY-LOVE YOU HUBBY-LOVE YOU HUBBY

No comments: