Saturday, March 14, 2009

BIRTHDAY TO ME N HUBBY~

It's my Birthday!!..
Happy Birthday to Myself..
hahaha silly me..
Anyway..this year is quite a different birthday i had,
Wad i mean is that im attach now with my hubby and we love each other
muackz,HUbby..love u..
Thz for the calling me and wishing me just now thought hehe..
BUT
Don't blame urself for not able to accompany me during my birthday since obviously you are not here in kuch,sigh..my 1st birthday having a bf but you are not with me..quite memorable..
Anyway~ im kinda curious wad u wanna gimme since u say u wanna gimme something just now..hahaha.. :p
Love u hubby..Hopefully you can celebrate with me next year..muackz..
HUbby~sorry for not talking something when either of us called cuz most of the time when i heard ur voice, you just makes me feel..well,safe..ahaha
i know it sounds weird but..i just enjoy your voice
I feel like wanna hugg u n kiss u b4 i sleep haha..noti me~
muackz..
N
Im nervous too when i heard we MIGHT meet during Gawai time when u come back to kuching..
I know you're not confirm yet wheater if we're going to meet that time..
but i just think that i need to prepare in case we meet later..hahaha
so nervous..wanna give good inpression to u la..muackkz..
Hugg me tight2 ok?muackz..
N sorry that currently i can't make Jim Looner out yet..
due to some technical problem..


No comments: